If you motorbike spares have an electric scooter or have thought about buying one, this article interests you. Scooters, like any vehicle, need regular maintenance . Although in this case, keeping it in an optimal state is simple, from Apollo we want to help you with some recommendations on its conservation and use.
It is essential to keep in mind that electric skates are not toys, but rather motor vehicles. And as such they must be treated. We will notice a great improvement in the short and long term of the performance of the vehicle following a series of guidelines.
To extend the life of the scooter and be able to enjoy it to the fullest, you will only have to follow the advice we give you on the blog :
Regular motorbike spares maintenance of a scooter
- When charging the batteries do not disconnect until it is 100%.
- Once the vehicle charger is green, disconnect it to avoid overcharging the battery.
- Do not let the battery discharge completely.
- Check the brake pads from time to time .
- We should also motorbike spares regularly check the condition of the tires. They can suffer punctures or empty without us realizing it.
- The engine is the fundamental part of the vehicle. Keeping the engine clean will prevent it from overheating. In addition, it is essential to lubricate the bearings when the motor takes approximately 400 hours of use.
- If the electric scooter is going to be stopped for some time, we will remove the safety fuse .
- In long periods of inactivity, we must charge the scooter every 2 months.
Tips for using an electric scooter
As important as maintenance is the use that is given to the skate:
- In order not to reduce the autonomy of the vehicle, the accelerator must not be driven at maximum for a long time.
- Dispense the gas to allow time for the battery to regenerate.
- It is not recommended to exceed the maximum allowable load of the scooter.
- We always motorbike spares recommend the use of the appropriate protections while driving this or any other vehicle (helmet, knee pads and elbow pads).
- We remind you from this blog that it is totally forbidden to ride the scooter on public roads without the relevant authorization . Also, it is recommended to drive without using headphones or mobile devices.
- The scooter driver must respect the signs applicable to cyclists.
As you can see, keeping the electric motorbike spares skate in good condition is easy, with a minimum of care we can enjoy our vehicle for a long time. At Apollo Motorcycles we want you to enjoy your scooter as long as possible.
Did you like the article? Leave us your comment, question or suggestion in the post and if you liked it do not hesitate to share it!